For this task, we as a group had to come up with an idea/design for the antagonist to the game our tutors have been working on called Rabbit Heart. What we did for this was each go off and come up with different ideas that could possibly work for the villain. We then came back as a group and shared our favourite ideas. To then progress further we created a character containing the favourite elements from everyone’s designs. For example, my favourite element was that the character had a ragged lab coat due to the fact that they were a scientist/engineer.
My next task for this mini project is to carry on developing the character before then taking it into photoshop. Since we didn’t really decide if the character has a weapon or not because she is a mech I decided that I want to experiment with different weapons and see if any look like they fit in with the character.