Using all of the props that I created I decided to compile all of the props into one environment. I did this by merging all files into one and then positioning the props so that they don’t look out of place. I then copied and pasted the props so that the cart wasn’t bare and so that the props filled up the floor surrounding the cart. While doing this I made sure that the scale of all of these props was relative to each other so that nothing looked too large or too small. Finally, I added a floor and a background so that the shadows of the props allowed it to stand out, being more visible.
IN reflection to this, I think this has turned out quite well and the props all seem like they belong together. My only concern is that because these props were created over time, it is clear on which props I started with, and which I finished with. One improvement I feel like I need to make, which I need to learn how to do, is properly rendered so that the long correctly shows the shadows and the props are rendered in the highest quality image.