To gain more visual for the game adaptation project I created concepts using the pareidolia technique. From the creatures that I created, I then took three of them into photoshop so that I could add color and have a better understanding of what these creatures would look like. So that the colors weren’t simple I used the burn tool to make the creatures look dirty and add shadow in certain places.
I feel like these designs are good in the fact that they are extremely unique and different from one another. I do feel like Imay need to continue experimenting to create more creatures, especially ones that appear more frightening.