Further Texturing

I carried on experimenting creating textures using a variety of textures such as grass, wood, and stone. Most of these worked really well and the seam lines could not be seen. However I also tried a brick texture which didn’t work as it had a pattern which didn’t line up properly when the texture was multiplied even when i tried to remove the seams.

I will continue to create all different textures so that they look as good as possible and when imported in a large scale, the seams can not be seen.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s